The main purpose of this humidifier is to keep the temperatures constant inside the aquarium or terrarium of your pet. Before getting an exotic pet, it is important to do the research first. This way, you can set the humidifier according to the needs of your pet. The good thing about it is that it is a low-noise device. There are other humidifiers that are too loud when they function. This can scare your pets and cause them to be stressed the entire time. It’s a great advantage that this one is low-noise so you don’t have to worry about stressing your pet reptiles. Also, there are many variants for you to choose from depending on the capacity or plug type you want.
- This Reptile Humidifier will provide the right humidity levels for pet aquariums
- It is a low-noise device so it won’t scare or stress the reptiles as it functions
- The device is easy to use and its hose is flexible for the user’s convenience
- Material: ABS/ Voltage: 110-240V
- Variants (Capacity/Size):
- 3L: About 18 x 18 x 34 cm
- 4L: About 19 x 19 x 32 cm
- Plug Type Variants: UK-plug, US plug, EU plug
- Package Contents:
- 1 x Reptile Humidifier
- 1 x Hose
- 2 x Sucker
How to Use
To make the humidifier function, first, open the tank by unscrewing it from its lid. After that, fill the tank with clean water depending on its capacity. Then, screw the lid back in to prevent the water inside from leaking. Take the hose and position its mouth inside the aquarium. Then, turn on the humidifier and this will start making the aquarium feel more like home for your pet. The hose that it comes with is flexible so you can easily position it however you want.